- This question comes up every year, so just a reminder - when a player is traded, any other transaction the original team has with that player is automatically deleted. So it's not possible for team A to extend a player's contract and trade that player to Team B with that contract extension. If that's something you want to do as part of a trade, you need to 1) have Team A extend the contract this week and B) execute the trade NEXT week.
- New feature on the lineup change page - Once you have picked a player to move to the Prospects Roster, you can now give him a lineup designation of "Prs" that will free up space on the active roster immediately. This is similar to the "Cut" and "Inj" options.
- Reminder that Week 21 is the final week to move players onto the Prospects Roster for the 2018 season (deadline Aug 19).
- I'm starting work now on updating the transaction error-checking to account for the Prospects Roster - hope to have the changes in place by this weekend. (Note on 7/22 - this will still take some time, so it will be another week perhaps)
- During the transaction period right before the contract deadline, each team gets an extra 1000 in cash (See rules)
- That cash has been distributed and added to team cash balances during the Week 16 transaction processing
- Week Sixteen Transactions Posted - Week Seventeen deadline is Tuesday morning, July 24 at 8 AM Eastern
- This is the final week for contract extensions which is the reason you get a little extra time for the transactions this week.
Did You Know? You can choose not to receive broadcast email messages from other owners