- There may be some box scores from Games 139-140 that don't exist (you'll get a 404 error). I'll try to repost Tuesday night.
- More Division Champions from games on
Sept 15: (See
standings for all leagues)
- Bleed Dodger Blue - Sutton Division: Tennessee Rockers (owner Andrew Lehman) - First division title; best finish had been 2nd in 2012
Chevy Chase League:
- Ty Webb Division: St Cloud Ice (owner Jerry King - 3rd win in 2014) - League champ in 2007-08; Makes first playoff appearance since 2011
- Emmit Fitz-Hume Division: Quahog Drunken Clams (owner Don Kruse - 5th win in 2014) - Defending league champion; 3rd division title
- Cleveland Rocks - Harder Division: Toledo Torpedoes (owner Tom Twomey - 6th win in 2014) - Repeat winner
- Golden Throat League - Bob Prince Division: College Park Turtles (owner Adam Wilson) - 2nd division win - last time was in 2008
- Moneyball League - Art Howe Division: Crumpton Rochest (owner Jesse Roche - 4th win in 2014) - Repeat winner
- Motor City League - Gehringer Division: Maplewood Prospects (owner Jacob Vass) - Went young in draft and lost 90 games; Division winner in year 2
- Phightin' Phils League - Ashburn Division: Kalas City Broadcasters (owner Robert Elias - 2nd win in 2014) - Only division winner in league's four seasons
- Reality Bites - Amazing Race Division: Sea Isle City Sandsharks (owner Robert Elias - 3rd win in 2014) - 3-time league champ; missed playoffs in 2013
- Brock Division: Manalapan Monchichis (owner Tom Twomey - 7th win in 2014) - 5th division win - made it to finals in 2012 and 2013
- Slaughter Division: Bloomingdale Camelback Crickets (owner Chris Bellina) - 6 years in the league never finished higher than 3rd; Wins division in 7th season
- Silver Screen League - Angels in the Outfield Division: Oscar's Cast of Legends (owner David Henning - 4th win in 2014) - Inaugural Season
- Three of a Kind League - Beckley Division: Wyalusing Whiffers (owner Jay Snyder) - 3rd title - won the league in 2012
- Week 24 Begins - Games 139-140 posted - See
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played
the fewest games (through 9/13)
- 147 games: Cle, KC, MIa, NYY, SD, Sea, Tor, Was
- 148 games: Many teams
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game # to determine how many BWB games can be scored.
- Next update expected Tuesday
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest games (through 9/13)
- Update on Close Division Races to Keep an Eye On
- Heading in to Week 24 with just 12 games remaining - See
standings for all leagues
- Jennings Division: Cooperstown and Brick tied again. Cooperstown leads the season series 8-4.
- Rather Division: Baseball has pulled to within 2 games of Dan's.
- Chancellor Division: Detroit to pulled ahead again of Cincinnati by 2 games. Cincinnati has a 10-5 edge in the season series with 3 games still to play.
- Kilmer Division: Brinkley on top with both Paris and Wall Street only a game behind. Brinkley is the only team to ever win this division (4 years).
- Clooney Division: Gotham City ahead of Robin's by 2. Gotham City has won the previous 2 seasons.
- Bale Division: Kersh & Trouty up to within 2 games of Wayne
- Water Division: Hornsby's just went from 2 behind to 1 ahead of Foster's. Elsinore just 3 back. Foster's is the defending champ.
- Malt Division: Canadian leads Spaten by 2 games and Sierra Nevada has crept to within 3. Spaten lost 116 games in 2013 but may be running out of gas for a 2014 title.
- Eric Division: North leads Mogadishu by 1 game. Mogadishu is defending division champ.
- Campanella Division: Malibu leads Wisconsin by 3 and San Luis Obispo by 4 games. Malibu's best previous finish was 2nd in 2012.
- Drysdale Division: Oklahoma quickly fell back 3 behind Minneapolis after tying; Minneapolis last won title in 2010.
- Sherman Division: Vicksburg was ahead of Major by 1, but now Major pulls ahead by 2 after a sweep. Vicksburg had previously had a 12-0 record in the season series.
- Lee Division: Cincinnati leads Atlantis by 1. Cincinnati has never finished higher than 3rd.
- Gehrig Division: Sweet still ahead of Go Richmond by 1 game; Go Richmond is the only team to ever win this division (3 years). Sweet leads the season series 10-5
- Clark W. Griswold, Jr. Division: La Vista now has pulled ahead of Bath County by 1 game; Bath County has won division last 4 seasons; La Vista won the previous 3 seasons.
- Fletch F. Fletch Division: Cannonball now leads Dallas by 3 games. They play each other 3 more times.
- Doby Division: All teams within 5 games; California went from 1 down to 2 up over Cuyahoga; Shaky Heights won the division in 2013.
- Frick Division: San Andreas in 1st; Humpback 2 GB. Humpback won the division 2009-11...San Andreas won it in 2012. Humpback won 2009-11.
Did You Know? You can change your email address temporarily in your personal profile