- Extension of the deadline when your carryover choices are due - you'll need to cut down to 28 players by Sunday, January 7 (midnight EST).
- First step before you can do any trading or pick your carryover players - indicate if you're keeping each of your teams in 2018. You must answer "yes" before you may submit any trades or before anyone can contact you for trades. Deadline is December 16 or we assume the unanswered teams become Orphans.
- Team payment due for 2018. Reminder, if you're paying for single teams you can save $5 per team if you pay by December 17.
- Fall Trading Period #1 - Results Posted. The 2nd trading period is now open - Deadline is Sunday night, Dec. 17 at midnight Eastern time.
- Players of the Year are final - teams that earned bonuses for those awards will have that cash credited when I process trades (either later Monday night or on Tuesday).
- Don't forget to let us know if you're keeping each of your teams in 2018. You must answer "yes" before you may submit any trades or before anyone can contact you for trades. Deadline is December 16 or we assume the unanswered teams become Orphans.
- Leagues are open for 2018 - Check out the list of new leagues that will draft in 2018 and the available orphan teams (orphan list will continue to change as teams answer yes/no on returning in 2018)
- Save 10% - Black Friday through Cyber Monday - Season Tickets are $265 instead of $295. Play as many teams as you want in 2018 for less than the normal price of 6 teams. Offer good November 24 - 27.
- Player salaries are FINAL. Salary
adjustments were made for 344 players, most at less than 5%. These
players had salaries that went up more than 25%:
- Nolan Arenado:35.2%
- Charlie Blackmon: 34.1%
- Aaron Judge: 33.1%
- Giancarlo Stanton: 33.0%
- Paul Goldschmidt: 32.8%
- Jose Altuve: 32.7%
- Joey Votto: 29.8%
- Corey Kluber: 29.0%
- Jose Ramirez: 28.8%
- Mookie Betts: 26.0%
- Players who have positions with an "x" at the end still need to be verified - it will probably be mid-December until that's complete.
Did You Know? You can change your email address temporarily in your personal profile