- Here's a list of: Things to know about the postseason - and prepping for 2015.
- First step before you can do any trading or pick your carryover players - indicate if you're keeping each of your teams in 2015. You must answer "yes" before you may submit any trades or before anyone can contact you for trades. Deadline is January 3 or we assume the unanswered teams become Orphans.
- Things to note before deciding to come back:
- There's a $5 increase in team fees / the multiteam discount however increased from $10 to $20.
- Package prices for leagues, etc. and Season Tickets have increased accordingly
- Pay before Dec 14 at 3AM Eastern - and you'll offset that $5 increase with an early payment discount. League packages are at 2014 prices until then.
- Teams with league championships and other post-season tournament winners have free bonus teams to use. See the list of new leagues coming in 2015.
- You can also pick up new teams for 2015.
- Trades are now open - you have until December 13 for the first trade session. The second session will extend through Jan 3.
- You can also begin choosing your carry over players - visit your team roster(s) for a link to do that. Final deadline is January 11.
- There may be some pages that don't yet work or haven't been fully switched to 2015. Be patient - I'll get those working soon. Let me know if you find anything.
- What happened? Some of you expecting to get started on 2015 team roster work have been asking...I got tied down into behind-the-scenes prep work along with the normal November slowdown - nothing out of ordinary here but I should have communicated better.
- Rosters reopened....Trades available with the next trade deadline as Saturday, Dec 13 at midnight Pacific.
- Carryover choices due Sunday, January 11, 2015
- Look for postings on rule changes over the next 2-3 weeks.
- Getting ready for 2015:
- Not yet ready to open up rosters for off-season trading and cuts, but there are some updates
- Player salaries updated for 2015 - these are FINAL
- Positions updated for 2015 - these are final, except for where you see an "x" in the position - these players are not yet verified (and some may be removed from the game for 2015).
- Salary cap - The 2015 cap is 37328 - very close to
- Teams have been given their 2015 cap cash (the actual distribution is enough to get the team in your league with the smallest cash balance up to the cap level).
- Post season cash awards for playoffs and Players of the Year are still to be awarded.
- These players have been removed from the game and
pulled from any rosters:
- Brady Aiken (draft choice did not sign)
- Josh Beckett (retired)
- Adam Dunn (retired)
- Derek Jeter (retired)
- Kris Johnson (signed in Japan)
- Paul Konerko (retired)
- J.J. Putz (retired)
- Brian Roberts (retired)
- Alfonso Soriano (retired)
- Oscar Taveras (deceased)
- Other players dropped as well - the ones above were on BWB rosters
Did You Know? The maximum cash you can take into the season is 5 million BW Bucks