- Week 15 Complete -
Games 89-90 posted - See
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played
the fewest games (through 7/20):
- 95 games: Det
- 96 games: Was
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game # to determine how many BWB games can be scored.
- Next update expected Wednesday night.
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest games (through 7/20):
- ORPHAN SALE: We still have some orphan teams available. Contact us to get set up with one. Price now reduced to $10 for the remainder of 2014 AND you'll get the team in 2015 at the orphan rate ($35)
- Rule changes...
- Not really a rule change but a rule page change and clarification about how the save score is calculated during game scoring
- And upcoming in 2015, a chance to reset your rotation completely in Week 16
- Week 16 Transactions Posted - Week 17 deadline is Thursday, July 24 1 PM EDT. Note the switch to THURSDAY deadlines.
- I've been alerted to a problem with receiving emails
related to trades and broadcast messages from other users -
particularly if your email address is Yahoo, AOL, Gmail and
- You can look up DMARC for the technical details, but this will mean that I need to redo how BWB generates emails between team owners.
- In the meantime, if you think you are not receiving trade offers, don't forget that you can see all of your pending transactions across all teams - including pending trade decisions. This works even if you have only one team.
- Here's a new page: Around BWB. This will show of recap of the best and worst among the 41 leagues in operation this summer. Currently it shows the teams with the best and worst records in the system - but look for additional categories in the next month or two.
Did You Know? To email an owner, click on his/her name on the team's roster page