- American Association Draft. Phase Two
Draft, Part One Complete
- See the American Association Draft Index for updates
- Rosters and team finances updated
- Phase 2 draft list (part two) is open and due on Wednesday 3/4 at 7 PM EST
- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams are now submitting draft lists for the Redistribution Draft. It's a method of restocking teams for the next season and beyond - and heavily weighted toward providing help to teams that finished at the bottom last season.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- There are new leagues forming and will draft from scratch before the 2015 season. But, if you'd like to attempt to turn around a struggling team, these orphan teams are available...pick up an existing team and rebuild it, rather than start from scratch.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Email us is you want an orphan team and we'll set you up. Or, sign up for an additional team or more and you can draft a team in our new leagues.
Redistribution Draft - Results posted for Round
2 for all leagues
- Lists reopened for you to adjust Rounds 3-5
- Deadline - Sunday, Mar 1 7 PM EST for Round 3
- Lists for Rounds 3-5 are set up to remain legal
lists - you should not have to touch them if you don't
want to do so - and the draft for Round 3 will proceed
- If during Round 2 processing, we had to move up players from later rounds in order to get you three players, all the remaining picks were moved up in order, so you should be set automatically with someone in Round 3, Pick 1 and beyond.
- Any players you have left in your list in Rounds 3-5 who have already been selected have been retained so that the list stays intact - but we've marked on the list which players are already gone so that you can replace them.
Did You Know? You have until the end of July to submit contract extensions