- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams are now submitting draft lists for the Redistribution Draft. It's a method of restocking teams for the next season and beyond - and heavily weighted toward providing help to teams that finished at the bottom last season.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- There are new leagues forming and will draft from scratch before the 2015 season. But, if you'd like to attempt to turn around a struggling team, these orphan teams are available...pick up an existing team and rebuild it, rather than start from scratch.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Email us is you want an orphan team and we'll set you up. Or, sign up for an additional team or more and you can draft a team in our new leagues.
- Royal Flush League Draft. Phase One
- See the Royal Flush Draft Index for updates
- Rosters and team finances updated
- Phase 2 draft list (part one) is open and due on Monday 2/8 at Noon EST
- Royal Flush League Draft. Phase One Draft - Posted today: All contested picks resolved
- Royal Flush League Draft. Phase One Draft - Posted today: Contested picks for players with salary > 100 with #1 ranks and then picked by 3 or more teams
- Royal Flush League Draft. Phase One Draft - Posted today: Contested picks for players with salary 100 picked by 2-6 teams
Did You Know? To email an owner, click on his/her name on the team's roster page