- Grand Slam League Draft Phase One Draft lists collected
- See the Grand Slam League Draft Index for updates
- Now posted - players who were drafted by only one team plus a listing of all the contested picks and the number of teams who picked them
- Resolution of contested picks will begin later on Sunday with players who have 100 salary
- That's the Fact Jack League Draft. Phase One
- Your league is FULL and we now have a final date for your draft lists - 10 days out from now
- The Phase One Draft list continues to be open - Picks are due Tuesday night, Feb 16 at Midnight EST
- See the That's the Fact Jack League Draft Index for updates, including links to some past drafts as examples.
- Five Boroughs League Draft. Phase Two
Draft, Part One Complete
- See the Five Boroughs Index for updates
- Rosters and team finances updated
- Lists for Phase Two, Part Two now open - 8 more rounds of picks. Lists due Monday night, Feb. 15 at midnight EST
- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams are now starting preparations to get their teams ready for the regular season - they just completed picking up to 28 players to keep on their rosters and now are prepping for the Redistribution Draft of available free agents - that's an annual draft held with advantages for teams who finished at the bottom last season.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
16-team leagues are now forming for
2016. But, if you'd
like to attempt to turn around a struggling team,
these orphan teams
are available...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2015 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
Did You Know? You can list your Instant Messaging IDs in your personal profiles