- Don't forget - final week to submit contract extensions -
- Submission Form - Due Thursday, July 31 - 9 PM Eastern
- Plenty of information on the links above, but
- You must have all the money on hand now
- No rebates for future seasons
- A player cannot be extended and traded in the same week - he's got to be on your roster already
- This is a cost-saving move - paying a cheaper price for a player now than he will be next season. You do NOT have to do this in order to keep the player for 2015. You do NOT have to spend the money now or lose it. You'll keep any leftover cash throughout the winter for paying 2015 salaries and signing free agents.
- Teams already received their July cash disbursement of 1 million bucks - so the cash you have is what you have available for this week's final shot at contract extensions (plus any salary rebates from trades this week and cash you get based on Week 16 games).
- ORPHAN CLEARANCE: We still have some orphan teams available. Contact us to get set up with one. These are FREE for the remainder of 2014 AND you'll get the team in 2015 at the orphan rate ($35)
- Week 16 Begins -
Games 91-93 posted - See
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played
the fewest games (through 7/23):
- 98 games: Det
- 99 games: ChC, Was
- Subtract 5 from the MLB game # to determine how many BWB games can be scored.
- Next update expected Sunday
- Who are we waiting on? These teams have played the fewest games (through 7/23):
Did You Know? You can specify a second email address in your personal profile