- White Elephant League - Phase One Draft:
- See the White Elephant Draft Index where you'll find a listing of the players picked by only 1 team and a listing off all the contested picks.
- Resolution of the contested picks is next - likely with the first posting on Tuesday
- Birdland is almost full - with 14 out of 16 slots reserved: Birdland Draft Index
- Quick note on the Redistribution Draft lists: Technically, if your list has any leftover "round zero" picks (not ranked in Rounds 1-5), those lists will show up as having errors - and during processing all those players without a valid round would be deleted. However, some of you utilize a method where you identify a lot of players to put on your lists and then figure out who to rank...and that when we move into the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the draft, you might need to add some of those unranked players into your lists. Rather than make you do all that work over again, BWB will save any players on this list that might not be legal - when you go back to the 2nd or 3rd week, they'll still be on your list, provided that nobody drafted them already.
- View all of your teams' Redistribution Draft lists - including potential error messages. Deadline for the first round of picks is Sunday night, January 28, at midnight EST.
- White Elephant League is full - I've reset the draft list due date to Friday night, January 19, at midnight Eastern time.
- Welcome to Benchwarmer Baseball - It's a different
form of fantasy baseball as we play individual head-to-head
games simulated from daily MLB stats - this isn't a Rotisserie
- This is fantasy baseball 365 days a year. Teams have just completed the fall trading period and are working to cut down their 40-man rosters to a maximum of 28 players that they can carry over onto their 2018 squads.
- Check out the Benchwarmer Baseball Tour for an introduction.
- Check out our
list of new leagues for 2018 that you can join to
begin your dynasty. Or, if you'd like to attempt
to turn around a struggling team, view our available
...pick up an existing team and rebuild it,
rather than start from scratch.
- If you're a first-time owner, you play under the "rookie rate" of $35 for your first team (normal price, $65)
- Orphan teams are also just $35 - about 1/2 the normal price.
- If you're interested, your first step is to sign up here. Then go ahead and pick out a new league or check out the orphan list again.
- Are you already a BWB team owner and want to add teams? Check first to see if you have an available bonus team from 2017 or else add new teams here. Email us if you want an orphan team and we'll set you up.
Did You Know? You can choose not to receive broadcast email messages from other owners