- ORPHAN SALE - Price cut on the remaining orphan teams from $35 to $15 for the 2015 Season
- Included in the orphan teams is one remaining team in the Moneyball League. This is a private league that collects its own fees and in turn offers its own prizes. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you in touch with the league owner who I believe will cut a deal for a reduced fee as well.
- Week zero transactions are due Monday April 6 -
teams in returning leagues will lose any cash balance left
over 5000 at that time (and then all teams get an
extra 2000). Starting this year there are
exceptions to this rule:
- Any orphan teams acquired by an owner for his/her initial season of BWB are not subject to the maximum cash balance
- Any orphan teams acquired where the extra 4000 cash is credited on Week -2 or later does not have to quickly reduce (We're currently in Week -1, so pick up an orphan now and your cash is safe)
- And - in an added ruling change - any teams currently in orphan status will not be subject to a cut
- Scooby Doo League Draft - Phase Two
Draft, Part One complete
- See the Scooby Doo Draft Index for updates
- Rosters and finances updated
- Phase 2 draft (part 2) now open - picks due Saturday night 3/28 at 7 PM Eastern
- Week minus 2 Transactions Posted - Week minus 1 deadline is Sunday, March 29 7 PM EDT.
- Don't forget that if you own multiple teams you can see the transaction results for all your leagues one page, along with other helpful links. See Multiteam Tools
- Quick reminder of 2015 rules changes - including a new transaction fee for IR moves (refundable if the player is on IR for 11 or more weeks). I'll make a decision on possible changes to lineups by next week (I couldn't look at it in time for the intended March 1 decsion).
- Contract extensions are now open. Unless you need to cut cash reserves down below 5000, I always suggest you wait until July.
Did You Know? You can list your Instant Messaging IDs in your personal profiles