- If all works as planned, we'll have BWB Game 1 scores up on Monday night (probably late)
- 2021 Schedule posted - you can see this in
a number of ways:
- Weekly schedule for your entire league - this is the link I'll post on the home page when we score games, it's also available on your league's home page and in the footer of every web page - the "Results" link. This page will show the results and links to box scores.
- Full season schedule for your league - a text representation of each 3-game series for this year. It's also available as a link on the league home page and on the weekly schedule. This page will not show game results.
- Full season schedule for your team - A running record of all your games (or check out another team), including YTD record at each game, a link to the box score, and a look at upcoming pitching matchups. This is available from a link at the top of the weekly schedule page.
- Week 1 Transaction Results Posted - Week Two deadline is Wednesday night, April 14 at 7 PM Eastern
- Week Zero
- Any teams with cash balances above 5000 were slated to be cut down to that level (exceptions: new leagues, new owners taking over orphan teams, and orphans adopted on or after Week -2) - however, see the special extension below
- Teams were then provided with an extra 2000 in Opening Day cash
- Players may start getting added to the player list from
here on out - as they appear in their first MLB game
- Players are only added at the time of the posting of transaction results - so you don't have to be searching daily for new additions.
- You'll find the new players in the player/free agent list - find the drop down box for "New in 2021" - players are listed by the first transaction week in which they can be signed.
- Week One Transaction/Lineup Deadline - modified from Wednesday to Saturday, April 10 at 1 PM Eastern
- Maximum Cash Balance - enforcement delayed
- this will eventually get codified into the rules as something
we'll do every year
- Because of the nature of blind transaction submissions - teams may have planned out to get the balances below the limit, but after perhaps not being able to sign the players they wanted, the cash balances are now too high.
- In trying to cut people a break, this
teams that are over the maximum cash balance
still have a chance to use their cash
before losing it.
- Because all teams have been given 2000 in cash for Opening Day, the new maximum balance is 7000
- The teams on the list can only work their cash down via contract extensions - no additional player signings are available
- Use the normal contract extension form to submit your choices
- Before we process Week 1 transactions, we'll run a special contract extension round only. After those extensions are processed, any of the teams that still have balances over 7000 will be cut down to that amount.
- Then we'll move on to run the remainder of the Week 1 transaction submissions as normal.
- The deadline to complete this is the same as the Week 1 transaction deadline - Saturday 4/10 at 1 PM EDT
- Only the teams on this list need to be concerned about this
Did You Know? Rate This Site at Skilton's Baseball Links