- Still room to fill in the Will Ferrell League - deadline extended to midnight on Saturday night.
- Last call to sign up for 2017! We're trying to fill two more 16-team leagues - including 1 new LIVE DRAFT league. Details on how live drafts will work.
- We're getting close to the wire for the final
touches on your rosters heading into the season.
- Week -1 transactions are due Sunday night at midnight EDT
- Week Zero transactions are due Monday April
(giving you a little extra time to deal with MLB final
cuts and DL moves) -
teams in returning leagues will lose any cash balance left
over 5000 at that time (and then all teams get an
extra 2000). Starting a couple of years ago, there are exceptions to this rule:
- Any orphan teams acquired by an owner for his/her initial season of BWB are not subject to the maximum cash balance
- Any orphan teams acquired where the extra 4000 cash is credited on Week -2 or later does not have to quickly reduce (We're currently in Week -1, so pick up an orphan now and your cash is safe)
- And - any teams currently in orphan status will not be subject to a cut
Did You Know? You have until the end of July to submit contract extensions